Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Escape

Did you ever feel like just getting in the car and driving away? That is what I did today. I drove to Maine to capture their beautiful lighthouses in the snow! I was not disappointed. It was beautiful! First stop was Nubble Light.

Nubble Light (above) Portland Head Lighthouse (below)


Then I headed to Portland Head Lighthouse. My favorite lighthouse to photograph. You can get photographs from so many different angles, and it is never the same. I love going there! Tonight I was the only one there until another photographer showed up from Maryland! It was a beautiful day. Nice to get away every once in a while! 

Well, that was my winter escape! 

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful photographs! They are like taken from a fairy tail... And you are the magician in it:)

    ReplyDelete